[Libreoffice] How to add a unit test?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 07:10:55 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-15 at 12:29 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> is there really supposed to be one CppunitTest*mk per
> unittest? This way module toplevel directories are going to be full of these
> files if we one day get to having a decent unittest coverage.

Well, one .mk per output test library anyway seems to be the way the
gbuild stuff works. No particular requirement to have one lib per unit
test in general, especially if you think of each CPPUNIT_TEST as the
actual unit test, and so bundle them into a minimum of output libs.

e.g. currently there are only two test libraries generated in sw, one
that needs to poke at the internal non-exported api which requires the
link to the .o's of the libsw (shudder) and one that needs to poke at
the external exported api which can link to libsw "normally".

C.