[Libreoffice] [litmus] - buildid: "tag" no longer exists in 3.4 help -> About LibreOffice

gibi gibi33 at free.fr
Sat Jul 16 09:38:45 PDT 2011

Hello testers fellows,

on litmus (for example here:
https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=16)
  The help on "More information about how to determine the build ID How
do I determine the build ID? " contains:

<buildIDHelpText>

To determine the LibreOffice build ID, go to Help ? About LibreOffice,
and look at the "tag" line.

For example, |tag libreoffice-3.3.1.2| means that |libreoffice-3.3.1.2|
is your build ID.

</buildIDHelpText>

There is no more "tag" line in any of the 3.4 versionrc files ... at
least in linux-64  (I didn't check for Windows)

Ok, I guess that the 3.4.2rc1 should be "libreoffice-3.4.2.1" but where
could we find the new build ID we should use to report in Litmus?

It would be nice if a litmus admin could update the <buildIDHelpText>
for the 3.4 branch.

Thanks a lot!