[Libreoffice] Review Request: fdo#39023 for 3.4.* branch

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 19 05:35:42 PDT 2011

Hello David,

I think the original version should be safe. Our formula api can't deal with
broken documents during import especially the oox import can't deal with
errors of any kinds in formulas. But a broken document won't create a crash
only a #Name entry in the cell that is not correct.

I know that this situation is not ideal but we can't change the formula api
at the moment.

Regards, Markus