[Libreoffice] LibreOffice Build Problem

TUGAY İLBAY tugay.ilbay at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:18:54 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to join the LibreOffice development community, but i have a problem.

I tried to build LibreOffice as shown on http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/. But when i tried to make, i got this error message:

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/ilbay/Desktop/libreoffice/bootstrap/svtools/prj

 it seems that the error is inside 'svtools', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

rm -Rf /home/ilbay/Desktop/libreoffice/bootstrap/svtools/unxlngi6.pro # optional module 'clean'
/bin/bash
cd /home/ilbay/Desktop/libreoffice/bootstrap
source ./LinuxX86Env.Set.sh
cd svtools
make -r

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the top-level
make: *** [all] Error 1

I don't know what to do. I googled it but I got no answer. I will be pleased and thankful to you for your helps.

Sincerely,
Tugay İlbay