[Libreoffice] LibreOffice Build Problem

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Jul 20 13:05:13 PDT 2011

Hi Tugay,

On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 19:18 +0000, TUGAY İLBAY wrote:
> I would like to join the LibreOffice development community, but i have
> a problem.

	And we'd love to have you :-)

> I tried to build LibreOffice as shown on
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/. But when i tried
> to make, i got this error message:

	So - you pasted the message just after the piece that would be really
interesting to us to help debug it - can you provide more of the log
(ie. the error: messages before this piece).

	Also - we'd need to know your platform, exactly what versions you are
running. Also this may be a known, transient error - have you tried
running:

	./g pull -r

	in the top-level directory (NB. not 'git' but './g') ?

> I don't know what to do. I googled it but I got no answer. I will be
> pleased and thankful to you for your helps.

	Yep - not enough data to know hope to help here either - but please
update, try again and report more next time :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.

PS. which piece are you most interested in working on ?