[Libreoffice] LO Custom properties

swagat sharma swagat.sharma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:45:20 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your valuable time.
I'll explain the problem in more details.

I create a new Document (.odt file). I add some custom properties, Say a
text and a number, by going into File->Properties->Custom Properties.
I save the file (as .odt) and close it. When I open the file, I go to custom
properties and they are there.

Now I save the same file as Microsoft 97/2000/XP format, using 'Save As'
option.
I close and reopen the .doc file again.. All the Custom properties are
vanished.

So I just want to know how libre office handles the Custom properties, which
all files are involved.
I just need a little start up. Its really bottleneck for me.

Your help will be highly appreciated.
Regards
--
Swagat