[Libreoffice] Kill Dtwm/CDE

Thomas Arnhold thomas at arnhold.org
Thu Jul 21 03:16:07 PDT 2011

I'm not really sure. I could bring those enum values back. This enum is
only used once at:

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/libs-gui/vcl/unx/generic/app/saldisp.cxx#871

Strangely SAL_WM is empty on my PC (gnome).

So maybe I let the enums untouched and only remove the uses of dtwm,
olwm, fourdwm and vuewm. Would this be ok?

Thomas