[Libreoffice] Error compiling from master inside vcl

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Jul 21 04:11:25 PDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 21:59 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> a complete clean building in a new / clean shell with a fresh autogen.sh with the
> options above didn't help, but  now I get another error inside vcl (vcl seemed to be
> an nightmare to me):

	Goodness - lets hope we get to the bottom of this & can add a check to
avoid others hitting it.

>         Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
>   For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
>             http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
>
>   internal build errors:

	Sadly none of the errors you pasted were from vcl/ :-) Can you re-do a
build inside vcl as it says here:

> /bin/sh
> cd /local/libreoffice/gitrepro/libreoffice1/libo
> source ./LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh
> cd vcl
> make -r

	And paste the output from that ?

	Oh - and of course better to chase this interactively on IRC I think.

	Thanks !

		Michael.