[Libreoffice] Unit tests - cppunit crashing with debug build

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Thu Jul 21 15:30:35 PDT 2011

Ha, I just came across this type of crash (initially seemed very mysterious, some data on the stack being apparently randomly overwritten by unrelated code...) when running the sal_cppunittester_all test on the iOS simulator...  Luckily I didn't waste too much time going on some wild goose chase but remembered this thread.

Surely the same .IF "$(ENABLE_DEBUG_STL)" == "TRUE" / CFLAGSCXX += -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG / .ENDIF is needed for all gcc-based platforms, not just in unxgcc.mk ? I.e. also in unxmacx.mk and unxiosr.mk, maybe also unxandr.mk.

--tml