[Libreoffice] Mac OS 10.4 Support

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jul 22 03:12:45 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,

On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 20:21 -0700, Joseph Powers wrote:
> Just doing a little research and wanted to report my findings:

	Wow - what a nice write-up; we have similar problems on Linux deciding
what versions of what underlying infrastructure to support and/or when
to axe it.

	It sounds like 3.5 is a good place to make a platform cut for some of
this stuff to make our lives easier.

	I'd love an ack from Norbert / Christian - to make a final decision, or
if it is truly controversial we can discuss it at the TSC meeting next
week.

	ATB,

		Michael.