[Libreoffice] [Libreoofice] build errors - missing SvStream::remainingSize

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jul 22 03:25:08 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 03:07 +0700, thamht wrote:
> I'm trying to build libreoffice right after './g pull -r' to get the
> latest source code, however, there are some errors as the following:

	Did your ./g pull -r fully succeed ? If you have a './g diff' that is
non-empty, modules you have touched will not update. You would need to
commit inside those modules first [ and or do a -git- stash inside that
specific module, followed by a git pop afterwards ].

	Wow - I'm looking forward to onegit - coming in three weeks time - that
will (we hope) stop a lot of these cross-repo consistency troubles.

	HTH,

		Michael.