[Libreoffice] [Fwd: RE: LibreOffice Build Problem]

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jul 22 03:28:54 PDT 2011

Hi Tugay,

	It seems that you need to learn the reply-to-all thing, usually that
takes only one or two tries :-) the advantage of requiring that is that
old-timers / competent people soon learn it, and we're much more
welcoming to new faces.

> > PS: @Michael, I want to contribute developing code. Maybe it is
> > better for me to begin with easy-hacking in order to get familiar
> > with LibreOffice. However, I will be pleased if I hear what you
> > think.

	Sure - Bjoern is cleaning up and expanding the easy hacks page to make
it more attractive, but that is a great place to start :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.