[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fdo#37218: tinv only takes values up to 10000 as second parameter

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:44:06 PDT 2011

So finally pushed it to master. It's a safe change as it only changes the
upper limit to 1E10.(and yes the check for greater 1E10 is intended instead
of greater equal because excel behaves the same way)

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/calc/commit/?id=514fa420a68076537adfc8d7344a20e8c0baa3f3

Review and sign-off appreciated.