[Libreoffice] Autogen options on MacOSX

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 22:34:00 PDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 12:01 AM, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood at gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 23/07/11 06:55, Alexander Thurgood a écrit :
>
> Hi again,
>

>> So the error comes in at this point, so the only thing I can think of is
>> that the "--enable-ext-scripting-python" switch that gets activated by
>> "--with-distro" is incompatible with Tor's new "--enable-python" switch ??
>
> Hmmm, even if I remove the "--enable-python" switch, I still get the
> warning message.

Ok so... indeed --enable-ext-scripting-python is not an option

the difference is most likely the level of autoconf
you prolly use a more recent one than the default one provided by Mac OS X
which nicely inform you of 'unsupported option' whereas mine silently
ignore them

Norbert