[Libreoffice] Still no Python scripting framework activated on Mac OSX with daily builds from master

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 23:48:26 PDT 2011

Le 23/07/11 13:19, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :

Hi Christian,

> No, you're wrong, it is all answered in the issue you filed, in the
> mail-thread you started, in the TSC minutes.

Thanks for reminding me.

> System python that is used is incompatible with python 3.0 compatible files.
>
> So if you want python-extensions, you don't have any other choice than
> to compile with internal python (which is python 2.6, and that is
> forward-compatible to 3.0)

So that then begs the question as to why the currently provided Mac
daily builds, to which I was referring, and which I am attempting to
test, are not compiled with the internal python ?

If I have understood your point, the buildbot should compile with
internal python which would then solve the problem of the Python
scripting framework not being available.

Alex