[Libreoffice] [MERGED and PUSHED] Brace for impact - gnumake4 to hit master

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Sun Jul 24 23:25:24 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 08:53:36PM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> > If nobody protests, I will merge the branch to master on Sunday
> > afternoon, so that I wont break the master for volunteers on the
> > weekend, and so that we have good tinderbox result on Monday.
>
> Done.

A little breakage here (DragonFly/x86_64):

bootstrap/solenv/gbuild/Library.mk:52: *** gb_Deliver_deliver: file does not
exist in solver, and cannot be delivered:
/home/ftigeot/LibreOffice/bootstrap/solver/350/unxdfly.pro/lib/libcppunit.so.
Stop.

Libcppunit.so is only present in:
solver/350/unxdfly.pro/workdir/Headers/Library/libcppunit.so

--
Francois Tigeot