[Libreoffice] tree open for gnumake hacking again ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jul 25 04:34:59 PDT 2011

Hi Bjoern,

	First - this is great work :-) thanks for pulling this all together.

On Sat, 2011-07-23 at 04:10 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> I have reverted the gbuildization of gnumake4 in writerfilter and kept
> "our" gbuildization.

	Great :-) always good to prefer our changes I guess.

	So - thanks again, for doing this, and - hopefully, this is something
we can continue on master.

	Matus - have you backed your work up as git format-patch output before
trying to get git to re-sync them to master ? :-) And of course, I'm
looking forward to your seeing work there: what module are you working
on currently ?

	ATB,

		Michael.