[Libreoffice] Vote for this bug: Bug 705279 - Fix the LibreOffice

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jul 25 07:29:05 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-25 at 11:03 -0300, Genix Info wrote:
> Vote for this bug: Bug 705279 - Fix the LibreOffice

	This is not a list for discussing bugs, but for discussing patches, and
their development.

	I would also suggest you expand your description of the bug, which
AFIACS is that "paste as plain text" doesn't paste formatting - which
sounds like a feature-not-bug.

	Please only continue this mail discussion here if you have a suggested
patch, I also do not appreciate private mail encouraging me to vote for
such things FYI.

	Finally, voting is rather a nonsense; patches are what count.

	Thanks,

		Michael.