[Libreoffice] compiling from source tarballs

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jul 25 07:52:53 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 21:38 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
> On Friday, 2011-07-22 14:47:45 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> > I am behind a firewall and cannot use git directly.

	Ah - so, there should be an http port for our git archives, notice the
http URL linked at:

	http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/

	git clone http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/bootstrap.git/

	There was some thought that we should re-use that URL for further
sub-clones of other repos inside the checkout, but I forget what the
status was of that. Suffice it to say you may need to check out your
other repos manually (which sucks), or patch download.in to re-use the
http:// URL style from the parent. bootstrap/ clone.

	HTH !

		Michael.