[Libreoffice] REMINDER: Release 3.4.2-rc3 from libreoffice-3-4-2 branch

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jul 25 11:48:52 PDT 2011

Cor Nouws píše v Po 25. 07. 2011 v 19:36 +0200:
> Petr Mladek wrote (25-07-11 19:04)
> > Cor Nouws píše v Po 25. 07. 2011 v 12:27 +0200:
>
> >> What about Bug 39236 - EDITING Calc crashes when deleting a sheet with a
> >> pivot table on it.
> >> Was fixed and approved (if I saw it correctly) but just too late for rc2.
> >
> > Good point! We added few more fixes. Here is the current list:
> > [...]
>
> Well, you guys really push hard :-)
>
> I've no idea about the RC3 build-planning, but I will ask the Dutch list
> for people to do some extra checking on matrix functions. Should some
> fix be needed, that possibly could be included too, since there is a new
> build to be done?

I have just tagged sources for 3.4.2-rc3 and we are going to launch the
builds.

Anyway, testing is still welcome. You do not need to wait for the rc3
build. There are only few small changes. It will take few more days
before we have the build and before we mark it as 3.4.2-final. If you
find a problem in rc2 it will be most likely in rc3 and vice versa.

Best Regards,
Petr