[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fdo#37628: pssword button is always disabled

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Tue Jul 26 07:37:39 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 01:37 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> There is one minor issue.  The dialog that gets launched from the Change
> Password button also contains the optional password input for modifying
> document, and setting a new password there doesn't appear to change the
> modify-document password.  Not sure if this is worth fixing, or trivial
> to fix...

Just to spell out my intention more clearly, if nobody disagrees that
this minor quirk will not cause any issues (after all, right now, the
whole functionality is not working) within the next few days, I will
push Markus' patch with my sign-off, to the 3-4 branch (for 3.4.3), with
this as a known bug.  IMO this is still much better than what we
currently have.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc