[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED] bugfixes which break the string freeze for 3.4.3

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Jul 26 09:05:32 PDT 2011

Hi Andras,

On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 12:38 +0200, Andras Timar wrote:
> 2 or 3 weeks ago we agreed on the tech. steering call that we allow
> bugfixes which break the string freeze, providing that translators have
> enough time to catch up before release. So I suggest the following
> patches to be cherry-picked to libreoffice-3-4 branch.

	I reviewed and pushed all of these to libreoffice-3-4, the only concern
I had was:

> change 2007 XML to 2007/2010 XML in UI strings - fdo#36735
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/filters/commit/?id=4f418c15105a519bf11229750c3578f53777aaf0

	the libreoffice-3-4 had lots of (apparently duplicate and redundant)
'de' variants of filter names, I removed all of those - worth double
checking that that doesn't cause trouble I guess.

	Otherwise they all look good. Any chance you can go through the bugs
and add "will ship in 3.4.3, thanks" or something to them ? :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.