[Libreoffice] smoketest fails

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Tue Jul 26 21:18:26 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 10:02 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-07-25 at 20:46 -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:
> > (snip)
> > Will the smoketest survive a raised assertion?
>
> Hmm, it depends. In indeed might be failing on a debug-only assertion. I
> do run it in --enable-dbgutil mode but not --enable-debug.

I have wimped out: reconfigured without --enable-debug and
rebuilt the whole thing; then `make dev-install` worked.

> For the smoketest itself, if it fails the best thing to do is to run it
> manually, it's just a document with some macros in it and draws a pretty
> table at the end of what failed and what passed. So, after a failed make
> dev-install, you still have an install in
> solver/350/unxlng*/installation
>
> run the soffice from there, turn off macro security with
> options->security->macros->low and manually open the smoketestdoc.sxw in
> smoketestdoc/unxlng*/bin and click the start button and see what
> happens.

Neither in the previous build nor in the current does the
"Macro Security" button bring up the dialog I expect.  Dunno
what I did wrong; just hope it doesn't come back to bite me
later.

Thank you for your help.
Terry.