[Libreoffice] Small Question About sal_* Types

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:44:18 PDT 2011

2011/7/26 Marc-André Laverdière <marc-andre at atc.tcs.com>:
> This patch is bringing up a small question:
>
> I thought we were trying to standardize the code to use sal_* types
> everywhere...
>
> Can anyone confirm/deny that?

No, not exactly.
it is actually the intention to use bool/true/false unless that break
the UNO API (and for 4.0 we will make sure that UNO API do suport the
native bool type, so that sal_Bool will be indeed strictly equal to
bool)
the goal is also to get rid of BOOL, but again being careful with uno
interaction: if uno -> sal_Bool otherwise bool
(this is particularly tricky when touching the prototype of a virtual
function... as all of the derived virtual of a given function must be
change at once)

Norbert