[Libreoffice] curiosity in OResultSet.cxx

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Fri Jul 29 08:21:00 PDT 2011

libs-core/connectivity/source/drivers/odbcbase/OResultSet.cxx
has a line which raises my suspicions.

Looking for references to m_pRowStatusArray, I see
(*) two instances of array new,
(*) one instance of array delete, and
(*) an instance of scalar delete in
    OResultSet::setFetchSize(sal_Int32) at line 1384.

Is the scalar delete really intended?  If so, it might be
worth a comment just to humour paranoids like me.

I ask here in the hope that someone with experience will
"just know" what is correct.  If further investigation is
required, I can probably manage to do some investigation.

Thanks,
Terry.