[Libreoffice] Link external libraries before internal ones

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Jul 29 08:30:38 PDT 2011

Hi Petr,
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:55:59 +0200
Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:

> Heh, I have asked for help too fast. The attached patch does the job
> here.
>
> I have to try a clean build. If there are no objections, I will do
> this change in master.

as said in the other mails: this should be already fixed on master. As
for the patch, I think it is not such a good idea, as the LDFLAGS are
intentionally at the beginning of the command so that one can use
switches like --as-needed/--no-as-needed in a meaningful way (i.e.
before the objects and libs).

Best,

Bjoern

--