[Libreoffice] Ridiculous xml?

Ryan Jendoubi ryan.jendoubi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 03:50:41 PDT 2011

Hi Eike

On 29/07/11 22:03, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Looks like all spaces have a style assigned that is different from the
> text, maybe another font or height or ... color? ;-)
>
> Check where the styles T1 and T2 actually differ.

It seems T1 and T2 have one small difference:

style:font-name-asian="Arial"/>

What I don't understand though is how these different styles could have
been applied.

I certainly didn't go through the document selecting each space and
fiddling with the Asian font settings!

So my question is how they could have been applied in such a crazy way
which is not at all noticeable in the UI?

-r