[Libreoffice] Ridiculous xml?

Ryan Jendoubi ryan.jendoubi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 04:04:40 PDT 2011

On 30/07/11 11:50, Ryan Jendoubi wrote:
> It seems T1 and T2 have one small difference:

> style:font-name-asian="Arial"/>

That was from content.xml. Interestingly, their definition is different
when I save the document out as .fodt:

style:font-name-asian="Arial"/>

In this XML document the words and spaces alternate between T2 and T3...

So there appears to be some degree of inconsistency and arbitrariness at
least in the way these styles are stored as XML.

Of course, when I navigate through the .odt in LibreOffice the only text
style which appears to be present at those parts is "Default". Even when
I apply other text styles to a block of text, the saved XML alternates
styles between the words and spaces.

Why could this be happening?

Cheers,

-r