[Libreoffice] A (new?) bug in LibreOffice 3.4 and a missing feature?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jun 6 04:36:00 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 11:34 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> - the code has been moved upstream to LibreOffice.
> - it is disabled in the default build (so also in the build done
>   upstream).

	So - I personally love the idea of unified menus, and I'd love to have
this turned on when unity is detected; surely that is not too
difficult ? [ we already have a build/ patch to detect MeeGo and do
similar throwing-babies-overboard ] ;-)

> - Ubuntu will enable this in its build, but on Oneiric you would still
>   need a (new) lo-menubar package installed to activate it in the
>   install as there are quite a few problems with it still, see:

	Ah - well, that is different :-) in which case, I concede that perhaps
it is not the best plan if it doesn't work so well.

	ATB,

		Michael.