[Libreoffice] crash in escherex.cxx in master

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Tue Jun 21 09:43:43 PDT 2011

On 21/06/11 15:17, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Hello Noel, all,
>
> I have attached a test document and a diff. I don't understand why
> this still crashs calc even if there is nothing anymore that can
> create any problems.
well it doesn't crash for me ( even worse it doesn't crash without the
patch either ) and even worse still valgrind doesn't even complain.
Welll we know that erase invalidates vector iterators so I don't see a
problem with your patch ( or doubt it's validity ) but still interested
in reproducing at least this problem. Is there something else I need to do?

Noel

probably though I would just do the following rather than saving the
iterator and doing the delete and erase outside the loop

     if ( (*it)->mnID == nID )

    {
        delete *it;
        maPersistTable.erase( it );