[Libreoffice] minutes of tech steering call ...

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Thu Jun 23 12:56:52 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 07:27:36PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:

> * Completed AA's
>       + kill Adabas integration dead in master (Francois)
> 		+ disabled for a release, removed next release

I have found no evidence it is still used, but there still may be people
living under a rock somewhere.
This way it gives them a chance to re-enable the Adabas D driver without
too much work after the first 3.5 release.

> AA:		+ check out nightlies, and encourage others to use (Rainer)

I'm packaging snapshots of -master in pkgsrc-wip:

http://pkgsrc-wip.sourceforge.net/
http://pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pkgsrc-wip/wip/libreoffice/

A handful of people are downloading the distribution files; almost no
feedback apart from wiz@ so far.

--
Francois Tigeot