[Libreoffice] [GSoC] library merging

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 02:45:59 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 11:36 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> Any thoughts welcomed.

I'm a little confused as to what the goal/purpose of all the stoc
hackery and library merging is all about. Presumably the smallest
libraries e.g. bootstrap.uno.so and stocservices.uno.so and things like
that are good merge candidates, and don't we have the passive uno stuff
to allow the .xml description of the services in there already to be
merged into a single .xml description of all the uno services in the
individual .sos to allow those to be merged into a single .so

C.