[Libreoffice] media export ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Mar 1 08:54:17 PST 2011

Hi Fernand,

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 11:36 +0100, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
> > By the way, if I can help here ... please let me know.
>
> Thanks,  you can help to convince our developers to make it posible to
> Export writer documents to PDF, Epub and HTML5 with Sound and Video
> included.

	Oooh - that seems like a fun feature :-) I wonder if we could get video
into PDF files.

	Actually, I believe we should prolly work on getting them into ODF
files first :-) currently (AFAIR) we only have lame file-system links in
documents rather than embedding the media content we want.

	Might make quite a nice 'easy hack' though for someone that wants to
try to plug some avmedia streaming interface into vcl's PDF export
magic.

	HTH,

		Michael.