[Libreoffice] Cleaning make_installer.pl and related modules

Ludovico Fischer livrerie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:30:50 PST 2011

Two days ago I have started to simplify the code in the various Perl
modules under solenv/bin/modules/installer.

Now it's starting to become to a certain amount of work, so before I continue:
is this useful?
Can we use modules from the standard Perl distribution to handle
things like filepaths or creating directory trees? What Perl versions
does this need to run on?
Are there things that need particular care or that might become broken
in non-obvious ways?

--
Regards,

Ludovico Fischer