[Libreoffice] New feature: print current page

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Wed Mar 2 14:13:01 PST 2011

Hi Kendy, Tobias, Cor, all!

Am Mittwoch, den 23.02.2011, 10:54 +0100 schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
[...]
> > > Indeed, that would be great. I noticed another issue that seems to be
> > > different with regard to the original specification. And, there is a
> > > serious usability/utility issue since the dialog doesn't save printer /
> > > printing options in certain cases. So if there is a helpful (developer)
> > > hand, then I'd like to resolve this ... Anybody? :-)
> >
> > Well, I really would like to help. But as I said, I'm new here and have
> > absolutely no experience in developing LibreOffice/OpenOffice.
> > Although if this is kind of easy work, I could give it a try.

[... code pointers and explanations ...]

> I'll add it to Easy hacks too, when you start working on it, please mark
> it in the wiki page that you are working on it:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks#Print_current_page

Kendy, I had a look at the old functionality and felt free to add some
more information on that page - including some links to the
printerpullpages specification I've wrote for OOo. I hope that's okay,
because it adds even more info on that page.

Cheers,
Christoph