[Libreoffice] Cannot save .ods and .odt files

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Mon Mar 7 07:42:14 PST 2011

At 7:54am -0500 Mon, 07 Mar 2011, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 07:02:30AM -0500, Kevin Hunter wrote:
>> Are you asking about inserting debugging statements?
>
> I hoped to find some way to print more details at runtime.
>
> If I can't do it with an existing binary, I'll rebuild a new one with
> your debug suggestions.

Ah, heh.  Does that imply a debugger of sorts?  I use debuggers, but
generally try to use them as a *very* last resort.  I'm much more fond
of printf or equivalent.

Or are you talking about something more programmatic?  I've recently
gone down the path of running LO as a server, and using UNO via Python
(PyUNO) to talk to it.  I have a working example that opens a file,
saves it to another format, then closes it, if that would be of use to
anyone.

Or was the strace/truss talk more of what you were after?

Cheers,

Kevin