[Libreoffice] Easy Hacks wiki page feature

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Mar 8 03:35:53 PST 2011

Hi Kayo,

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 18:43 -0300, Kayo Hamid wrote:
> How about add some extra information like

	There is some recommendation at the top to do that.

>  '''Working on it''': {name|nick|or_wiki_page}
>
>  at EasyHack page? With this we can see what needs more people and what
>  not.

	If you can clarify that it would help. *The* most important piece here
is the 'deadline' which acts as a lease - some people are cookie lickers
- they try to take all the tasks, and pretend the are doing them but
never quite do them. ;-) So - there needs to be an expiry date so others
can take over.

	But certainly ! please do help update & maintain that page.

	ATB,

		Michael.