[Libreoffice] Accessing .wps files in Windows

Ted Tibbetts intuited at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:32:41 PDT 2011

Ah, yes, it is listed there.  Thanks for the pointer.  I had gone through
http://www.libreoffice.org/features/<http://www.libreoffice.org/features/writer/>
 and http://www.libreoffice.org/features/writer/ without seeing anything
about Works or .wps files.  I am actually asking on behalf of a friend -- I
don't run Windows myself -- so I haven't confirmed that it works.  I will
follow up if there is a problem.

Salutations
-Ted