[Libreoffice] master / unit-test re-enablement ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Mar 18 10:35:35 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-18 at 18:20 +0100, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> I also had to disable cppu\qa\cppumaker in cppu/prj/build.lst, it was
> not compiling.  Whoever has the knowledge how to fix that, please go
> ahead :-)

	Soo ... first I wanted to say what a great job people like Theo, Caolan
and others have done enabling and fixing up the existing unit tests.

	Of course, the slight downside is that, -some- of this work
particularly the gnumake integration for new modules, and the resource
file creation needs to be re-done.

	If you see my commits to starmath/

commit 0ed4d06c3277bc80ba1b927945298713d293c9a2
Author: Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com>
Date:   Tue Mar 15 17:08:53 2011 +0000

    fix pretty borders post merge (missing .src compile)

	It has at least a chunk of the template for handling creating the new
XML services.rdb file (which is now far easier, just using some XSLT),
and to fix that up so we get the right paths in it (instead of program/
paths).

	Clearly we should try to re-use the gmake fragments there between
different unit tests sites; sw / sc / etc. and more work is needed to
debug the remaining problems.

	Of course, while it is a pain in the short term, the new XML resource
file stuff is a huge win in the longer term for performance, for
simplicity, and for cross-compiling of course.

	I hope to get-to helping out with fixing this up next week if it's not
done by then :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.