[Libreoffice] NLPsolver broken in master ?

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Thu Mar 24 22:03:11 PDT 2011

Hi all,

does anybody have tried recently to compile the master with NLPsolver
extension enabled ?
Since yesterday it does not work anymore for me. Make fails with de
following error message :

> *
> *   Running the post download checks.
> *
> checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
> checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
> checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
> build -- version: 275224
>
> Fetching dependencies for module NULL from solver... failed
>
> ERROR: incomplete dependencies!
>
> make: *** [all] Erreur 1

My options for autogen.sh are :
./autogen.sh --with-num-cpus=2 --with-max-jobs=2 --without-junit
--enable-ext-nlpsolver --enable-ext-pdfimport
--enable-ext-presenter-console --enable-ext-presenter-minimizer
--with-extension-integration

If i remove --enable-ext-nlpsolver, then build is successful.

Have a nice day
JBF