[Libreoffice] -Woverloaded-virtual

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Mar 24 22:44:33 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 20:51 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> Following the usual naming scheme the XAccessibleEventBroadcaster
> add/remove on  should have been named
> [add|remove]AccessibleEventListener in the first place, I guess we're
> stuck with that one now.

	Hmm - are those interfaces published ? and if so why ? you'd have to be
pretty barking to interact directly with our UNO a11y APIs outside the
tree, rather than using IAcc2 / atk / Java remotely.

	So - it'd be a chunk of work of course; but if this is the only big
thing blocking us turning on a very valuable warning, I'd (personally)
say we should just bite the bullet and un-publish & tweak this

	Then again, if this is only part of the problem, perhaps it is
un-fixable, though we could (perhaps) use some 'orrible gcc-specific

#ifdef GCC
#pragma GCC diagnostic ignored "-Woverloaded-virtual"

	or something ? ;-)