[Libreoffice] gbuild subsequentcheck is clean

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Mar 25 09:37:10 PDT 2011

Hi all,

subsequentcheck for the gbuild modules is clean. Just type

  make -f GNUmakefile.mk -srkj30 gb_COLOR=t subsequentcheck

in the source root and be amazed by the blinkenlights(*). It should
complete without any errors or hickups.

The dirty secret is of course that I had to disable a few tests for
that. You will find a list of them here:

 https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=subsequenttests

So, if you are looking for a place to hack, these might be good
starting points as they show clearly reproducible bugs (and one of
them leads right into a crash).

The good thing about this is, as soon as there are errors popping up
when running subsequentcheck now, we know them to be regressions and
should take care of them!

Best Regards,

Bjoern

(*) Well, as said: you need to build smoketest before.

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen