[Libreoffice] l10n based on PO files

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:47:40 PDT 2011

Hi Petr,

> Petr Mladek píše v Čt 24. 03. 2011 v 21:38 +0100:
> Worked well, so I have just pushed it.

Here is the patch of the build repository (master). It is enough not to
call localize-ooo.

I went through localize-ooo and I found that it was deprecated.

* merge localizations - not needed any more, we will migrate all
localizations to the translations module
* fix broken image in help, i#99165 - I pushed it today
* workaround for i#56622, n#210797 - solved long time ago
* copy help auxiliary files if they are missing but the localized
strings are available - I pushed it today
* add all missing en-GB strings; it is a workaround for i#66919,
n#231678 - these bugs were fixed long time ago

Best regards,
Andras