[Libreoffice] Announcement: StarOffice file-format not available any more for saving

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Mar 25 14:58:23 PDT 2011

Hi Pierre,

On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 22:39 +0100, Pierre-André Jacquod wrote:
> after quite a long time, I have done a push again concerning this topic.
> Sorry, I was very busy at work and had barely the time to go ahead.

	Nice ! :-) if this is right:

git diff --numstat LIBREOFFICE_3_3_FREEZE..master binfilter > /tmp/changes.csv

	it seems to suggest we lost a net 55k lines out of that code since the
3.3 branch, ~5% of the code size at least - it sounds small, but lots of
our problems require this sort of rock chipping solution :-)

> So I will start on the next StarOffice format.

	Neato :-) it also looks like a good place for easy hacks I guess - if
we could remove the functions that start the call tree, I wonder if we
can publish a list of un-used functions from callcatcher ?

	Anyhow - great work, and good to get in for 3.4 before we freeze !

	ATB,

		Michael.