[Libreoffice] [EasyHack][Print current page] How to get the last active page number?

Skyler Hawthorne skylerhawthorne at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:33:31 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I am working on the EasyHack "Print current page" (
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Easy_Hacks#Print_current_page ), and
I need a little help. I believe I've found out how to change the default
value:

In PrintDialog::setupOptionalUI, it appears the default text for the
page range edit box is set on line 1507 (
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/libs-gui/vcl/source/window/printdlg.cxx#1507
). As a test, I commented out line #1516, where it actually sets the
string value for the edit box, and added:

rtl::OUString curActivePageNum( RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM("2") );
pField->SetText( curActivePageNum );
maPController->setValue( rtl::OUString( RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM(
"PageRange" ) ), makeAny( curActivePageNum ) );

And that sets the PrinterController's PageRange property to 2, and sets
it as the default value for the edit box.

Now, I just need to be able to access the current document's page
number. However, I've been digging through this code all weekend, and I
cannot find anything that stores that value. Is it some other
PropertyValue stored in maPController? If so, what is the name? Is there
some static function that can access information about the current document?

Any help is much appreciated.
--
Skyler Hawthorne
a.k.a. Cosmopolitan