[Libreoffice] Ad posters needed

Mark mark.newdollarsdaily at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 01:30:02 PDT 2011

If you are unemployed or between jobs or to supplement your existing income. We have the perfect opportunity to help you until you get back on your feet. We are looking for part time workers to help us post ads on hundreds of websites. Great compensation, job takes less than an hour a day, basic computer skills is a plus but not necessary. We will train you on how to do everything in less than a day...... Let us help each other.

Call today while positions are still available. You can start as soon as Tomorrow!!!

(248) 957-8990 ext 367