[Libreoffice] GSOC 2011 - Android project - pointers ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Mar 29 03:16:35 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 22:46 +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
> IMO I would like to use 2.2 from the reason you've said and because I
> personally have 2.2 phone ;-)

	That makes sense then :-) Then again, do we have emulators out there we
can use ? perhaps that is the best approach - then we are all seeing the
same thing; possibly we can target tablets and the newest APIs as well -
that way.

> Anyway, since I'm just a newbie here, I prefer more opinion on this.

	Hey - there is no really 'right' answer here. IMHO working against the
APIs that are deployed 'today' is often a problem; by the time we ship
(in a year) we will have spent lots of time replicating the new stuff
that is what is deployed at the time we ship (if we're not careful).

	Either way - I'm excited to have people interested in the task.

	ATB,

		Michael.