[Libreoffice] plugin for advanced engineering calculationsand

Luiz Henrique Natalino luizhenriquenatalino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:56:31 PDT 2011

Thank you for your attention.

I'm working on a university project, where the goal is to develop solutions
for advanced calculations. eg. (integrals, derivatives, polynomials ... etc)
 a range of funçções. But as I said do not believe it useful to go into
details of the source code. I can not script vba for this? I started
compiling the code and am downloading it is necessary?

would be interesting to have this built-in code?

I use linux:) think it will facilitate.

I intend to start as soon as possible, but as I said above ... would
be interesting
to use scripts or leave vba embedded in the source code.

Hugs;

--
Att. Luiz Henrique Natalino