[Libreoffice] Extending the menu insert - picture with new entries?

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 12:01:31 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I installed the extension Creative Commons Licensing into my LibreOffice 3.3.2 and
got an extended menu insert - pictures. There were four new entries "From
OpenClipart", "From Picasa", "From Flickr", From WikiMedia Commons". I would like to
have that extension inside LibreOffice or an extended menu insert. I think it is very
usefull to search for new images from inside the office.

You can get the extension from:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/ccooo
and currently from (only a test-site with a test-file):
http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org:9084/Extensions/libreoffice-
extensions/creative-commons-licensing

Regards,
Andreas