[Libreoffice] need your help to make my first patch. (conditional formattings with unlimited number of rules)

Robert Dargaud libo at bobiciel.com
Tue Mar 29 15:58:09 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I need your help to make my first patch. (conditional formattings with
unlimited number of rules).

Last week end I've restarted my work on a new clean bootstrap.
With these instructions :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_build
Build was ok

Before making changes I've detected a strange bug :
cd install/program
./soffice --calc
File > New > Spreadsheet
Format > Cell > Numbers ==> crash !!!
Is-it only on my build ?

Michael say to me than many things have changed in source. I've seen ;-)

With Kompare, I've applyed manualy my change to the new sources files.
After, I've tried to make a patch from bootstrap. With "git diff " It's
not possible !
I think it's only possible on distinct modules ?
I add to this message, 2 patch files  I've make with :
cd sc
git diff
file name

cd svx
idem

When I open these files with Kompare this message is display :
"The diff is malformed. Some lines could not be parsed and will not be
displayed in the diff view."
Strange !!!
I've try to open with "diffuse merge tool" and "KDiff3". error message
are also displayed !!!

Is the procedure correct to create patch ?

Thank for your help

Bob

Screen shot : http://archives.bobiciel.com/libo/condfrmt/condfrmt.jpg
Test file :
http://archives.bobiciel.com/libo/condfrmt/test_condfrmt_100.ods

ps: sorry for my googled translation english  ...